If you have heart failure and are experiencing unresolved symptoms, your doctor can help you understand if ATTR-CM may be the cause
It’s important to talk to your doctor about any symptoms you are experiencing and ask whether they could be caused by ATTR-CM. If you suspect ATTR-CM, below is a list of questions you may find helpful when speaking to your doctor.
- What causes ATTR-CM to develop?
- Do my heart failure diagnosis and other symptoms seem like they could be ATTR-CM?
- If so, what are the next steps we should take to determine if I have ATTR-CM?
- If I have ATTR-CM, could VYNDAMAX be right for me?
If you’ve been diagnosed with ATTR-CM, your doctor can help you understand if VYNDAMAX® (tafamidis) is an appropriate treatment option for you
Whether you’ve been diagnosed with wild-type or hereditary ATTR-CM, it’s important to talk to your doctor to learn if VYNDAMAX is right for you. Below is a list of questions you may find helpful when speaking to your doctor.
- What are the possible side effects of VYNDAMAX?
- How do I take VYNDAMAX?
- Could VYNDAMAX help slow the progression of my ATTR-CM?
- How can I get VYNDAMAX?